Amsterdam: Guided Half-Day Keukenhof Tour and 1 Attraction
- Discover Keukenhof, the largest flower garden in the world
- Marvel at the massive carpets of tulips in the Lisse region
- Feast your eyes on the millions of colorful flowering bulbs
- Enjoy a river cruise in Amsterdam or 5D flight experience
Then, continue to the true highlight of this tour, Keukenhof Park. Once a mere kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs, the Keukenhof now has the distinction of being the world’s largest flower garden, hosting some 800,000 visitors per year. Embark on a guided tour through the 15 kilometers of footpaths and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year. Tulips, hyacinths, daffodils and other spring bulbs of a variety of vibrant colors carpet the grounds. Stroll through the English landscape garden, the Japanese country garden, and the historical garden. Take in the flower sculpture, based on an annual theme. Then, return to Amsterdam, where you will finish your day with a choice of two attractions.
Enjoy an ultimate flight experience with a 5D VR flight over the Dutch countryside. Experience breathtaking films providing you with a spectacular perspective from the air and new insights into how the Netherlands was created. Thanks to the astonishing special effects projected on a huge domed screen, you’ll feel like you’re soaring over the must-see sites of the Netherlands.
Or, choose to take a relaxing canal cruise to admire Amsterdam's most famous attractions. The cruise passes all of Amsterdam's most famous attractions and you’ll encounter canal houses from the Golden Age, the Westerkerk, and the Anne Frank House.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned single-decker bus
- Live commentary on board
- Canal cruise or 5D flight experience
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• It cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour
• This tour involves a small amount of walking; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• The departure times vary by your pickup point
• Tours begin from either outside The Heineken Experience, or This is Holland in Amsterdam Noord