Amsterdam: Private Food Tour with a Local
- Sample the best bites of The Netherlands and Amsterdam
- Visit the largest market in Europe
- Enjoy 7 delicious Dutch treats
- Stroll around the vibrant Pijp area
- Taste an authentic "stroopwafel"
Meet your guide close to Museumplein, and fall in love with a variety of delicious snacks and dishes during your private tour. Learn about the influence of different cultures and cuisines, and enjoy some amazing bites at a Surinamese family-run restaurant.
Your 1st stop will be at the best fishmongers in Amsterdam, and the last stop will be at a beer café where you will be served a cheese platter! Along the way, stroll past the local vendors at the Albert Cuyp Market. Enjoy an authentic stroopwafel (a waffle made from 2 thin layers of dough and filled with caramel), freshly prepared by a true Amsterdammer.
Go to the picturesque Pijp area, and discover one of Amsterdam’s most vibrant districts. Discover hip cafés next to local bars, creating a unique vibe of the old and new. Learn about family restaurants that have been passed on from generation to generation.
- Private guide
- 7 food tastings per guest
- Pick up and drop-off
- Extra food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users