Amsterdam Dungeon Entrance Ticket
- Journey through 500 years of Amsterdam's horrible history at the Amsterdam Dungeon
- Watch 7 interactive shows with 6 live actors
- Prepare to both laugh and be frightened
- Meet witches, inquisitors, and torturers
Twelve different shows and a team of ten professional actors will give an unforgettable performance which will be terrifying and hilarious at the same time, depending on your tolerance for fear. Some of the attractions include figuring your way out of a dark labyrinth, witnessing a witch burn, encountering the ghost of a tortured woman and being tried by a Spanish Inquisitor.
Discover the newest show ‘Forest of the Dead’ and visit Amsterdam’s gallowfield; a place where murderers, thieves and other scum sentenced to death would gather.
- Entrance ticket to Amsterdam Dungeon
- Guide book
- Children under 10 years
Prepare for the activity
Amsterdam Dungeon, Rokin 78, 1012 KW Amsterdam (a 5-minute walk from the Dam, or a 15-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station). If you want to use public transport, you can take metro 52 (Noord/Zuid) and get off at the Rokin station. You can also take tram 4, 14 and 24 to the Rokin station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Due to the scary nature of the performances, The Amsterdam Dungeon is not recommended for children under the age of 10, and guests younger than 13 must be accompanied by an adult