Amsterdam: Cultural Food Tour in German
- Taste Amsterdam's culinary delights and discover hidden gastronomic corners
- Let yourself be carried away by the passion of a German-American citizen and get to know Amsterdam in a very personal way
- Visit the city's major sightseeing hotspots and let the charm of this beautiful canal city take over
But it is not just eaten. Dive into the life of Amsterdam between the food stops and get to know the urban development of the past centuries. Amsterdam is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe with its crooked canal houses.
Let the charm of the small streets and the many cafes take your breath away, while your city guide will take you on a relaxed journey through her stories and explanations into all epochs of the city's history. Visit the major sightseeing hotspots in central Amsterdam and get a comprehensive overview of the city on this 3-hour cultural food tour.
- German city guide
Prepare for the activity
On the steps of the National Monument (National Monument) on Dam Square. The monument resembles a large white pillar / obelisk. You recognize your tour guide by her red name ribbon, which she wears around her neck, and / or on a dark blue-gray umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• The tour is also suitable for children
• The tour does not lead through the red light district, this only happens on the south side
• Entrance fees are not payable at any stop on the tour, ie all attractions are free
• The distance traveled is about 4 - 5 kilometers, so please wear comfortable shoes
• Please cancel allergies beforehand with the organizer