Amsterdam: 3-Hour Private Bike Tour of the City Center
- Cycle the streets of Amsterdam's Canal Belt at a pace to suit you
- Explore the sights of the Museum Quarter
- See the Heineken Brewery
- Bike the leafy Vondelpark
- Admire the merchant houses and house boats of Amsterdam's canals
Meet your guide at the bike shop and they will equip you with a citybike comfortable for you. Then, cycle along the banks of the canals towards the Dutch Protestant Westerkerk and the legendary Anne Frank House on Prinsengracht Canal.
Head into the popular Jordaan area, home to many art galleries, markets, and stylish shops. Continue towards the Museum District, a neighborhood of the Oud Zuid where, along with museums such as the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum, you will get the chance to cycle in the Vondelpark.
Finally, venture into some of the busier parts of the city, including the main streets of the Canal Belt and De Wallen Red Light District.
- Private tour in your chosen language
- Experienced guide
- Bike rental
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup