Amsterdam: Highlights & Hidden Gems Private Walking Tour
Pickup includedYou will be met at any location in the center of the city. The host will reach out to you beforehand to confirm your requested location. If you are staying in the center of Amsterdam, the host will meet you at your hotel.
- Choose the length of your experience: 3, 4, 6 or 8 hours
- Enjoy a private tour of Amsterdam’s iconic attractions and hidden gems
- Explore tiny neighborhoods like the ultra-trendy De 9 Straatjes
- Get a private tour of Amsterdam’s highlights and hidden gems
Meet your local guide in the heart of Amsterdam at the National Monument, and see iconic landmarks like the 400-year-old Westerkerk and Dam Square. Pass by the iconic venues that put Amsterdam on the map, like the Anne Frank House, and experience the city's food culture at the Old Amsterdam Cheese Store, as well as the quaint cafes and restaurants lining the ultra-trendy Jordaan district.
Explore De 9 Straatjes, Jordaan’s adjacent micro-neighborhood that connects the city’s main waterways, packed with vintage boutiques and niche outlets. Stroll along the banks of the canals and savor the floral fragrance at the Bloemenmarkt, the world's first floating flower market founded in 1862. Finally, head to Amsterdam-Noord, a lively area known for its vast green parks, charming villages, and contemporary art scene.
Your personalized itinerary will be planned according to the number of hours booked and adapted to your preferences. Once you've booked, someone from the local partner's team will be in touch, so just let them know if you have any special requirements.
- Private and personalized 3, 4, 6 or 8-hour tour of Amsterdam
- Local Host
- Walking experience
- Tips and recommendations for the rest of your stay in Amsterdam
- Entrance to ticketed attractions
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• The experience will take place rain or shine
• All bookings are private and can be personalized