Amsterdam Bike Tour
- Explore Artis Zoo, Magere Brug, De Pijp, Hortus Botanicus, Joordan, and Vondelpark
- Cycle past the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, and Nemo
- Admire windmills and beautiful scenery
This city bike tour of Amsterdam is the best way to get to know those parts of the city that are harder to reach by walking. Cycle safely along independent bike lanes and away from the large crowds of downtown.
During this 2.5-hour tour on wheels, your guide will take you to the most memorable places in the city, including parks, museums, and windmills. On this tour, you will not only see the most important things about the Dutch capital and its best landscapes, but your guide will also tell you the stories that make these sites special.
- Guided tour with a professional guide
- Bike rental during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bike rental after the tour
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
• At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place
• Children who will be renting a bike will need to purchase a child ticket, however, children who bring their own bike do not need to purchase a ticket
• Baby seats are free to rent, so infants can join the tour free of charge but please be sure to select infant ticket when booking
• Children 0-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult