Amsterdam Arts and Hermitage Tour
- Learn from a professional tour guide
- Explore the Amsterdam Hermitage fine Art Museum
- Ride bikes
Your guide will meet you at the starting location, with bikes for your entire group. Your tour will include some of Amsterdam’s most important artistic locations. You’ll stop by Rembrandt’s studio and home to discuss the rise and fall of the tragic artist. You'll visit the flower market Van Gogh was fond of, and stop at scenic spots to discuss fascinating artistic phenomena and legends of Amsterdam, such as the famous “Dutch light”. On the way you’ll also discover the history of Amsterdam’s less well known artists such as Jan Van De Heyden, and consider how art continues to develop in the city today.
The final stop of you tour will be at the Hermitage Museum, where your guide will join you for your first hour to provide extra commentary on their mesmerizing exhibitions. The arts guides are passionate about Amsterdam’s arts history and familiar with all of the new and continuing exhibitions. They will expand on the information provided by the Hermitage to give you an in depth experience.
- Professional tour guide
- 2-hour guided tour of Amsterdam’s city center
- Entry to Amsterdam Hermitage fine Art Museum
- Bikes provided for the tour
- Additional 2 hours of commentary of Hermitage exhibitions
- Duration: 4 hours (plus bike return time)