Rembrandt's Art: Guided Tour in Amsterdam & Rijksmuseum
- Follow the footsteps of Rembrandt and discover the beautiful city of Amsterdam
- Visit the sites most influential in his life and work
- Enjoy a guided visit of the Rijksmuseum and see some of his masterpieces
The most famous painter of the Dutch Golden Age by far is Rembrandt van Rijn. The painter lived and worked the greater part of his life in Amsterdam. The city tour Rembrandt will bring alive the most important places of this part of his life.
Walk through the area where he lived in his wealthy days with his first wife Saskia. Pass by his old house and see where he painted his masterpiece the Night watch. Of course this tour won’t be complete without a visit to the national gallery Rijksmuseum. In this museum you will find back many of the important paintings of Rembrandt such as the Jewish bride, syndics of drapers guild, many self-portraits and the famous Night watch.
Join the tour and discover everything about the life of Rembrandt van Rijn!
- Private tour in chosen language
- Experienced, knowledgeable and friendly guide
- Entrance to the national gallery Rijksmuseum
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Entry to the Rembrandt House
- Hotel pickup
Prepare for the activity
• Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
• Please do not bring any heavy bags