Johan Cruijff ArenA Stadium 75-Minute Tour
- Tour the stadium, visiting the dugout and the holy pitch
- Get behind-the-scenes access to areas normally reserved for players and officials
- Enter the official dressing room of Ajax, when it is not in use
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to go behind the scenes, with special access to areas that are normally reserved for only players and officials.
Your guide will also take you into the official dressing room of Ajax, when it is not in use on match days or during training sessions.
Don’t miss this chance to feel the thrill of the history of this iconic site.
- 10% discount at Official Ajax Fanshop
- 10% discount at Febo Boulevard
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at Main Entrance E (Metro Bijlmer ArenA: 50, 54). From Central Station, take metro 54 and get off at Bijlmer Arena. From there it is just a few minutes walk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Please advise when booking if you have wheelchair users in your group, as the tour will follow a different wheelchair-friendly route due to the many stairs in the stadium
• On specific peak days and holidays, you will walk around on your own and there will be guides standing at the main points of interest to give you information