Amsterdam: Private Bike Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel in Amsterdam on request. The tour will then start from your hotel location. Please provide hotel details on booking
- Experience Amsterdam like a local on the city's many bike lanes
- Cycle safely to the old warehouse district, built on 3 islands reclaimed from the sea
- Go to the famous Albert Cuyp street market
- Discover remnants of the old city walls and bulwarks
- Explore the old industrial port, now one of Amsterdam's most desired residential areas
- Visit a windmill with a great terrace and brewery
Join them to discover some of the city’s quiet neighborhoods and local attractions. Cycle along bike lanes to historic highlights, such as the 15th-century De Waag. See former sections of the old city walls, remnants of old bulwarks, and a few really old churches.
If you have any particular interests, your guide can tailor the tour to suit. Feel free to request a tour more oriented towards history or culture, architecture or landmark monuments.
Get plenty of tips and recommendations to help make the most of your time in Amsterdam, including suggestions on slightly off-the-beaten-track sites for a more authentic experience.
- Bike rental
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
• Please check the weather forecast and dress accordingly. Raincoats are a must if it's raining