Amsterdam: 1-Hour Luxury Canal Cruise from Rijksmuseum
- Explore the famous Prinsen and Herengracht from the water
- Glance at the "Dancing Houses"
- Take a picture of the Magere Brug
Let your skipper and hostess regale you with tales of old Amsterdam, as well as stories about what modern life is like in the Dutch capital. Get yourself a drink at the bar and enjoy it as you drift along, passing by the various famous landmarks and quaint canal houses.
Drift under brightly lit low-arching bridges, and feel like you're sailing through a fairytale as you enjoy an intimate atmosphere with a small group of people. At the conclusion of your experience, you can feel free to ask any questions and get recommendations for what to do during the rest of your stay in Amsterdam.
- Tour guide
- Drinks and snacks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is right in front of the Rijksmuseum, on Museumbrug 1, on the waterside. You'll see multiple boats departing, look for the smaller, white, open boats. Our crew in bright orange sweaters/polo's will be waiting for you. Can't find the location? Just call +31 20 771 59 30 or open Google Maps.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• The minimum drinking age is 18
• Availability for cruises cannot be checked without making a booking (credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of cruise availability)
• It is colder on the water so please bring warm clothing
• A fairly big step has to be made into the boat, the stewards will assist you with this
• You are always welcome to cancel your ticket if it rains and you'd rather stay inside
• Please inform supplier if you are unhappy with your experience for a full refund of your ticket price
• Please visit supplier office around the corner if the boat is not at the dock
• The boat holds a maximum capacity of 24 people