Amsterdam 1-Hour Canal Cruise and Ripley’s Believe it or Not
- Enjoy a 1-hour cruise through the UNESCO-listed canal district of Amsterdam
- Admire elegant houses lining the canals and see lovely churches and bridges
- Discover curiosities from around the world at Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- See a 7-meter tall transformer made out of car parts
- Get an amazing view of Dam Square from the top floor of Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Admire the decorative façades and iconic landmarks of the city center, such as Anne Frank's House, the imposing Westerkerk and the Skinny Bridge over the Amstel River.
Enter an amazing museum that showcases the world’s most remarkable collection of natural, scientific, artistic and human oddities with a fast track entry ticket to Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Go on a journey into the bizarre as you explore ancient civilizations and see unusual contemporary art. Some say that it is one of the weirdest spots in the city, but a must-see if you’re interested in odd facts!
- Fast-track entry to Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- 1-hour canal cruise
- GPS audio guide in 19 different languages for the canal cruise
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance to the 5D cinema at Ripley's Believe it or Not!
- Shooting range tokens at Ripley's Believe it or Not!
Prepare for the activity
Enter Ripley's Believe It or Not with your (smartphone) ticket. Ripley's is located at Dam 21, 1012 JS, Amsterdam. Please note that it is only possible to access the attraction at your chosen time-slot. The Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time-slot. In order to pre-book a specific time-slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket at the office located at Damrak 26, AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• You are more than welcome to take photographs, however tripods and lights may not be used at Ripley's Believe it or Not!
• You must dispose of all food, drink and chewing products before entering Ripley's Believe it or Not!
• The lounge, smoking area and 5D cinema are all on the 4th floor of Ripley's Believe it or Not!