Amsterdam: 1-Hour Canal Cruise & NEMO Science Museum
- Cruise the picturesque waterways of Amsterdam's canal belt
- Admire the merchant houses and historic bridges from the water.
- See a timeline of scientific discoveries at the hands-on NEMO Science Museum
Admire the centuries-old merchant houses as you cruise along historic waterways. The canals date from the Dutch Golden Age of the 17th century, and were listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Admire the decorative façades and the clock, spout and neck gables. See iconic landmarks, including the Skinny Bridge over the Amstel River, the Anne Frank House and the imposing Westerkerk.
Enjoy fast-track entry to the NEMO Science Museum. This is the biggest science center in the Netherlands and home to 5 exciting floors of hands-on science exhibits.
Learn how and why the wind blows, what makes a rainbow, how to blow bubbles big enough to stand in and lots more.
- 1-hour canal cruise with GPS audio guide (18 languages)
- Fast-track admission ticket to the NEMO Science Museum