Amsterdam: 2-Hour Old Town Walking Tour
- Learn the history of how Amsterdam came about
- Discover the relation between the Red Light District and the church
- See typical Dutch architecture and learn why the houses are so narrow
- Go to one of Amsterdam's most amazing sights, where only women live
- Discover weird and wooden houses, old streets and markets
Old markets, wooden houses, funny corners, curious stories, old streets, windows with red lights, strange smells, crowded squares, monumental buildings, an oasis in the middle of the city, bourgeois orphans, money makers, and more are all on the itinerary.
You will learn the relation between the church and the Red Light District, and how and why the typical narrow Dutch houses came about. You could just read a history book on the subject, but on this immersive walking tour of Amsterdam, you won’t just learn the history of the city; you’ll experience it!
- Local guide with an artistic and historical background