Amman Sightseeing Private Tour with Additional Options
Pickup includedHotel pick up from centrally located hotel in Amman. Please advise the name and address of your hotel.
- See Amman's top attractions including the stunning King Abdullah Mosque
- Visit the ruins and Archaeological Museum of the hilltop Citadel, the Roman Amphitheater with the Museum of Popular Traditions
- Choose from the optional extras of Arabic Mezze, Turkish Bath, and museum tours
The tour itinerary of the Jordan Museum and Royal Automobile Museum. After your classic city tour, visit the Jordan Museum marking Jordan’s history. Then proceed to visit the vintage, Hashemite Royalty private collection cars at the Royal Automobile Museum, located in the leafy gardens of King Hussein Park, home of the Late King Hussein beautiful grand elegant Mosque. The museum showcases a rare collection of Jordan's vehicles ranging from King Hussein bin Ali's cars that came to Amman in 1916 to modern sports cars. Please note that Tuesdays both museums are closed.
Tour option with Arabic lunch: Upgrade to a 6-hour tour and after your city tour, savor a mouth-watering lunch of Arabic Mezze, small dishes, at a local restaurant. Enjoy an assortment of small plates, such as barbecued chicken and beef, hummus, salads and bread, and after your meal, relax with a hotel or shopping mall drop off, your choice.
Tour with Arabic lunch and Turkish Bath: Upgrade to an 8-hour tour and following a succulent lunch of tasty Arabic Mezze, small dishes, at a local restaurant, wallow in a luxurious Turkish bath experience, including an invigorating steam room session, soapy scrub, and muscle-melting massage. Then, duly refreshed and revitalized, relax with your choice of either a hotel or shopping mall drop off, your choice.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Private transfer by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees to King Hussein Mosque, Amman Citadel and the Archeological Museum, The Roman Theater and the Popular Traditional Museum
- If the option is selected, entrance fees to Jordan Museum and Royal Automobile Museum at King Hussein Park
- Local English-speaking guide at Amman Citadel
- Food, unless the option with lunch selected (vegetarian meal by request)
- Gratuities (tips to the driver are recommended)
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
• For clients holding a Jordan Pass, the corresponding entrance fees to be refunded at the destination
• Pick up and drop-off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for a layover day tour
• Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge of approximately 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company)
• Please note most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic
• King Abdullah Mosque is closed to the public on Fridays