Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Discover 2 of the most charming villages of the Costa Blanca
- Visit an artisan chocolate factory in Villajoyosa
- Wander the whitewashed streets of Altea
- Stroll down palm-tree lined promenades and laid-back squares
- Relax in one of Altea's great restaurants or cafés
Following a pick-up from your hotel in the city center, transfer to the coastal town of Villajoyosa, known to locals as simply “La Villa,” and explore its historic heart to see golden sand beaches and brightly colored houses. Famed for its chocolate industry, you will also visit a family run artisan chocolate factory to learn more about the chocolate industry. Walk along the seafront promenade to feel the ocean breeze.
Continue to Altea to discover a labyrinth of streets of whitewashed homes. Walk down cobblestone streets full of character. Marvel at the blue and white tiled church, and enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding mountains of the Serra de Bèrnia and Mediterranean Sea.
Relax in one of Altea's cafés or restaurants, and experience the town’s pleasant micro-climate and palm tree-lined promenade.
- Entrance to the Artisan Chocolate Factory
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that Sunday the chocolate factory is closed and if booked on a Sunday the tour will not include a visit to the chocolate factory.