Alicante: Private Shore Excursion with Transport
- Start with a panoramic tour of the city
- Enjoy the panoramic views from Saint Barbara´s Castle
- Wander the Old Town of Alicante to see the Co-cathedral
- Admire the striking modernist Casa Carbonell
- Walk the esplanade to see more than 6 million ceramic tiles
The Alicante shore excursion will start with a panoramic tour where we will see different interesting buildings such as: the bullring, the central market or the Stars square. After that, In the Benacantil mountain, you will find Santa Barbara Castle, this spectacular building 166 meters above the sea level, with a huge strategic value because you can control all the Alicante's bay. Second of all the typical Mediterranean neighborhood will be discovered at Santa Cruz: peaceful, colourful and full of life.
In this walking tour the co-cathedral will be included too, built on the remains of a mosque. The town hall administrative building in baroque style and the Carbonell House: residential palace from 1924, in modernist style. And finishing with the Explanade: pedestrian street on the seaside.
- Professional driver/guide
- Luxury, air-conditioned private car