From Lagos: Dolphin Watching Boat Trip
- Marvel at dolphins and other sea mammals in their natural habitat
- Avail of an experienced and knowledgeable crew
- Enjoy a more personalized experience in a small group of no more than 12 people
Look for dolphins aboard a rigid inflatable boat in a small group of no more than 12 people for a more personalized experience. Hear detailed information about the sea and weather conditions, and the last known coordinates and patterns of the dolphins’ behavior from the previous days to help you locate the animals.
Travel at a speed of around 25 knots, depending on the sea conditions, as you look for magnificent sea mammals for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Benefit from a 90% chance to encounter the beautiful creatures in their natural environment – although as an act or nature sightings cannot be guaranteed.
- Dolphin watching boat trip
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
• This activity is not recommended for people with back problems
• If there are no dolphin sightings, the activity is non refundable