Albufeira: Stand-Up Paddle Boarding at Praia da Coelha
- Witness the Albufeira coast from a unique perspective
- Explore the coast, its cliffs, caves and hidden beaches
- Learn how to paddleboard with a professional instructors
Once the lesson is over, everybody gets in the water with the instructors and the tours starts immediately. The first moments in the water are dedicated to getting used to standing up on the board while paddling and once everybody's comfortable, the attention can be focused on the amazing landscapes around the cliffs.
During the tour we can have a closer look at the cliffs by paddling close to them and also by passing through a few caves. There are also some hidden beaches aroung this area and even a secret hidden beach where we are able to make a stop to get some rest.
After exploring all the area we get back to the starting point at the beach.
- All equipment
- Certified instructor
- Beginners lesson
- Activity insurance
- Food and drinks
- Children under 10 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
The local partner's kiosk is located on Praia da Coelha. It is easily recognizable by the boards outside. On the main road, you'll find a brown sign indicating "Praia da Coelha", follow that road and at the end of the road there's a parking lot where you can park your car. Park your car there and then walk for 2 minutes towards the beach, where you'll find the kiosk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Customers who bring personal items onto the water do so at their own risk
• You should bring your own waterproof bags