Excursion Albi Cathédrale Sainte Cécile and Cordes Sur Ciel
- Explore Albi, a Unesco World Heritage Site
- Discover the medieval city of Cordes sur Ciel
- Admire the Sainte Cécile Cathedral
In Albi you can admire the many architectural gems, including the Sainte Cécile Cathedral. Visit the Toulouse Lautrec Museum, located in the Palace of Bishops. Near to Albi, you can also explore the enchanting city of Cordes-sur-Ciel. Its Gothic architecture holds the secrets to many legends. During your free time here, you can stroll through the cobbled streets of the city.
Return transport is included in the tour package, but once in the cities you will be free to explore at your own pace without a guide. The tour departs Toulouse at 9:30am and returns back around 6:30pm.
- Transport by tourist coach
- Guided tour
- Entry fees to the sites and museums
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card