Oslo Tour: The European Green Capital 2019
- Learn more about the hidden purpose of Oslo National Opera and the Bjørvika development under the Oslo Fjord City Project.
- Explore the smaller initiatives and several hidden gems that contribute to Oslo's sustainable path and the city's people
- Enjoy the walk around Akerselva, the lungs of the city
- Get a real taste of traditional Norwegian cheeses, cured sausages, flatbread, and different types of meat with the taste of Norway experience
Your journey then continues along the Akerselva River, which offers a great escape from the rush of the capital and is the cradle of Oslo's underground culture. Later, your tour will finish in the Vulkan area, Oslo's so-called "sustainable laboratory." Here you will receive a guided traditional Norwegian food tasting which offers the unique possibility to try a broad selection of traditional Norwegian food, such as different type of cheeses, cured sausages, reindeer, whale, salmon, lingonberries, flatbread, and more. The tasting session is optional so if you are not interested in the experience, please choose the tour only option.
- Local guide
- Taste of Norway" tasting plate (if option chosen)
- Transportation tickets back to the city center (36 NOK per person)
- Gratuities (appreciated but not mandatory)