Aix-en-Provence: Valensole & Verdon Lavender Group Tour
- Drive through the fragrant lavender fields of the Valensole plateau
- Get breathtaking views of the lakes and mountains of Provence
- Taste the local produce at a small food market
Stop to take photos of the colorful lavender fields and sunflowers, before going to a charming market to taste the local produce. Travel through the lavender fields and typical landscapes to reach the medieval village of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, famous for its pottery.
Get some free time for lunch, and then drive to the village of Sainte-Croix-du-Verdon with panoramic views of the canyon and lake. End with a visit to the museum at the Occitane factory and learn more about essential oils and natural cosmetics.
- Transportation by minibus
- Toll fee
- Parking fee
- Entrance to the Occitane Museum
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Extra activities