Aix-en-Provence: Day Tour to Markets and Hilltop Villages
- Enjoy a stunning day tour of the market towns and historical villages surrounding Aix-en-Provence
- Relax and take in the views as you are driven between locations
- Discover local villages with free time at each stop to enjoy food, shopping and sightseeing
Continue to Gordes, one of the most beautiful villages in France. Stop for a spot of lunch in one of the cobbled streets. Next you’ll visit the colorful village of Roussillon. Take a walk to a former open-air mine, before heading to your final destination.
The last stop is in Lourmarin. Admire the magnificent 18th-century castle and see the charming streets where Peter Mayle used to spend his time. Then enjoy some time for shopping in the arts and craft shops in the historical center. You will be dropped back to the center of Aix-en-Provence at the end of the day.
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Transportation and driver
- Lunch and drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments, including Ochre Path (2.50€ per person)
- Gratuities (optional)