Valley of the Temples Entrance Ticket & Audio Guide
- Enjoy fast-track access to the Valley of the Temples
- Learn about Akragas of one of the largest Greek cities on the Mediterranean Sea
- Admire beautiful works and landscapes
Exchange your voucher at the Valley of the Temples ticket office and admire the views over the Akragas - one of the largest Greek cities on the Mediterranean Sea. See the terraced levels of the site that used to be a center of public life of the ancient Greco-Romans. Then, it’s time to marvel at the aqueducts with your audio guide and learn all about the rich history of the Valley of the Temples.
Walk the core of the archaeological site of Agrigento, passing magnificent temples such as the Temple to Zeus, Tempio della Concordia, Tempio di Eracle and many more. Admire the gymnasium, an ancient location for athletic, educational and recreational activities.
- Audio guide
- Booking fee €4.00
- Guided tour
Prepare for the activity
You can exchange the vouchers at the Temple of Giunone ticket office in Via Panoramica Valle dei Templi near the Temple of Juno. Via Panoramica Valle dei Templi, 92100 Agrigento AG, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Audio guides are available in Italian, English, French, Spanish and German
• You will need to pass a security check before entering
• Please bring a valid ID if you have selected the reduced-price ticket
• On the first Sunday of each month, admission into the museum is free