Abel Tasman: Full Day Sailing Adventure with Lunch
- Experience some great scenic sailing through the Abel Tasman National Park
- View the iconic Split Apple Rock and the Fur Seal Colony
- Enjoy lunch on the golden sand at Anchorage Beach
Experience some great sailing, enjoy some stunning beaches and islands, with a full hour to enjoy your lunch and relax on Anchorage Beach. A great opportunity to go swimming or take a short walk and explore the caves.
Throughout this full-day tour, you will have an opportunity to visit the Fur Seal Colony, Split Apple Rock, and a range of beautiful destinations before returning to Kaiteriteri Beach. This incredible tour will have you seeing all the Abel Tasman National Park highlights in one day.
- Full day tour with skipper
- Tea and coffee
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Tour operator's office located opposite the middle of Kaiteriteri Beach, between the cafe and store, 5 Kaiteriteri-Sandy Bay Rd, Kaiteriteri 7197, New Zealand. Free all day car parking available in the car park as you enter Kaiteriteri.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• Tour departs from Kaiteriteri Beach at 10 AM and returns at 4:30 PM
• Please bring your day bag, layers of warm clothing, a windproof jacket, shoes that are easily removable, swimwear and towel, your own water bottle, plenty of sunscreen (SPF 30+ is best), sun hat, sunglasses, and your camera
You might also like...
Product ID: 261532