Enjoy a train ride through misty hills, passing tea plantations, tunnels, and waterfalls to visit a colonial monastery in Adisham, an ancient village in the Kent countryside. Take in lunch at a tea plantation and relax with hotel pick up and drop off.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Round-trip transportation is available from most centrally located Bandarawela hotels. Please arrange pick up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Bandarawela and Ella hotels
- Please arrange pick up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- You should wear comfortable clothing
- Children under 5 years-old do not have to pay when accompanied by a paying adult
- All children must be accompanied by an adult