Go island-hopping on the turquoise Adriatic Sea. First, visit Koločep, site of two sleepy hamlets, then head to the old resort island of Šipan to explore Roman ruins. Retire to the beautiful Lopud island to enjoy yourself on its wide, sandy beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Look for the big white boat called 'Regina Maris.' Staff will be waiting for you in front of the boat in order to check your ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Full day tour up to 8 hours.
- Tour is offered every day in the summer season.
- Wear comfortable shoes, and clothing- don't forget a hat, swimsuit, towel, sunblock, bottled water, and a camera!
- Local currency is the Croatian Kuna (KN), code: HRK