Take an amazing aerial route through vertical limestone rocks in one of the most important climbing areas worldwide: El Chorro. This natural area of the Gaitanes Gorge sits next to the famous Caminito del Rey, and is perfect for outdoor activities.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
The meeting point will be located in the La Garganta tourist complex, opposite the El Chorro train station. You can get there from Malaga using the A-357 to Ardales and from there the M-5403 to El Chorro.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sports shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will not take place in the rain