Enjoy a day trip to the Argentinian National Capital of Trekking, El Chaltén, a young village in Patagonia, at the foot of the incredible Fitz Roy mountain. Hike along trails past blue lakes and the Andes Mountains, in a natural scenery like never seen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from your hotel in El Calafate. Please note that pickup is not possible from hostels or AirBnB accommodation.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- Hiking trails are not accompanied by the tour guide. Your guide will help you to choose the best self-guided trail from El Chatén and give you maps with distances and times.
- Pickup/drop-off is not possible at lodgings that do not have a reception area. In these cases, the activity provider will offer you a nearby meeting point