This Petra and Wadi Rum tour includes 2 days of great sightseeing, walking, and adventure. See the sandstone formations at Petra, how the Bedouins live in Wadi Rum, and stay in a genuine Bedouin camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from all hotels in Eilat.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour can be cancelled in case of adverse weather conditions
- Border fees are non-refundable after paid, even if the tour is cancelled due to weather conditions or other circumstances
- Please note that for single bookings, single accommodation will be provided. For 3 person bookings, 3 person accommodation, etc.
- The standard Bedouin tent has the shower and toilet located outside. You have the option to upgrade the tent for one with a private toilet and shower.
- Please confirm pickup location with the local partner as well as the passport details of all travelers coming on the tour
- Visas for restricted nationalities can only be processed at the relevant embassy
- For winter tours, please bring warm clothes
- Please also bring your own drinking water for travelling