Get a taste of scuba diving with an introductory course and 25 or 40-minute dive. Swim alongside brightly colored fish and tropical reefs in the Red Sea. Gain confidence in the water with an expert instructor.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours - 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Hebrew, English, Russian
- Private group
- Enjoy a beginner's introduction to the one-of-a-kind practice of scuba diving
- Learn all about scuba equipment, and pick up all the necessary skills to dive like a pro
- Explore the most dynamic coral reef in Eilat
- All equipment
- Wet suit
- Air tanks
- Transfer to dive site
- Private insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Photo and Video Session
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with claustrophobia
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- People with respiratory issues
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Children 12 years and older may participate, but will need a form signed by their parent or guardian. Adults over 45 require permission from their doctor.
- The maximum depth of this dive is 6 meters
- Each person will have a private instructor
- Diving within 6 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Unfortunately, if you have back problems, are pregnant, or suffer from any serious medical condition, scuba diving may not be right for you. Consult your doctor, and refer to the following questionnaire:
- Are you currently taking medication on daily basis?
- Do you suffer from: Problems with breathing / Heart disease / Sinusitis / Asthma / Ear inflammation / Diabetes / Fear of closed open spaces / Convulsions / Epilepsy / ?
- Do you have any other physical or mental restrictions?