Get a taste of scuba diving with an introductory course and 25 or 40-minute dive. Swim alongside brightly colored fish and tropical reefs in the Red Sea.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours - 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Hebrew, English, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the Ahla Dive Shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Children 12 years and older may participate, but will need a form signed by their parent or guardian. Adults over 45 require permission from their doctor.
- The maximum depth of this dive is 6 meters
- Each person will have a private instructor
- Diving within 6 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Unfortunately, if you have back problems, are pregnant, or suffer from any serious medical condition, scuba diving may not be right for you. Consult your doctor, and refer to the following questionnaire:
- Are you currently taking medication on daily basis?
- Do you suffer from: Problems with breathing / Heart disease / Sinusitis / Asthma / Ear inflammation / Diabetes / Fear of closed open spaces / Convulsions / Epilepsy / ?
- Do you have any other physical or mental restrictions?