Explore with your kids one of the oldest remaining olive mills in Naxos on this guided tour of the Eggares Olive Oil Museum. Try some olive oils and learn about ancient Greece through family games.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Greek, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Eggares Olive Press MuseumOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Closed-toe shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The first part of the experience takes place inside the museum, but the rest of the experience takes place in the outside space.
- Children Age is between 5 to 12 years old.
- This is a family experience so parent's presence is mandatory.