Experience some of the most eye-catching locations in the Scottish Highlands, visit the world-renowned Loch Ness, take a cruise to find 'Nessie', and walk among the Scottish wilderness on this adventurous day trip from Edinburgh.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Starbucks at Haymarket station. They will be holding a sign with the Experience Scotland's Wild logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- A moderate level of fitness is required as there will be some short walks
- There will be a visit to a cafe where you can purchase lunch
- Some parts of the activity are dependent on rainfall