Spend five days exploring the very best of northern England, including York and the Yorkshire Dales, the stunning Lake District, Robin Hood's Bay, Lake Windermere, Hadrian’s Wall and much more on this multi-day tour from the city of Edinburgh.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Return time to Edinburgh – approximately 7:00 PM.
- A maximum of 16 passengers makes a big difference to your trip. It means you get a more personal service.
- There is time off the bus and opportunities to take nature walks, it is recommended you bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour.
- Accommodation: Small, locally owned guesthouses and B&Bs. All rooms are ensuite. The guesthouses may be a short walk from the city centre. For individual travelers, please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together, please choose the twin room shared option.
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years.
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.