Explore the lochs and castles of Scotland’s West Highlands on a full-day scenic drive to Doune Castle, Callander, Loch Lomon, the Breadalbane Mountains, and more. Learn about Scotland’s folk heroes, and hear stories of famous battles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Rabbie's Cafe, 6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EGOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tour returns to Edinburgh by approximately 18:30
- Transportation is by top range 16 seat Mercedes minicoach
- Small group tours, maximum of 16 passengers. Touring with a small group you will get more for your money, more personal attention, more time with the locals, more time off the bus, more time on the backroads, and just more of an authentic, friendly experience. The smaller groups allow you to meet people from all over the world and make friends for life.
- It is recommended that you bring suitable clothing and footwear for possible nature walks. Scotland weather can be wet
- Inveraray Castle is open Easter - mid October only
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tour. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items