Discover the regal splendor of the Queen's Gallery at Edinburgh’s Holyroodhouse with an entrance ticket and multimedia guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Queen's Gallery, Palace of Holyroodhouse, Canongate, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH8 8DXOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note that the Queen's Gallery opening times are as follows: April to October - open daily from 09:30-18:00 (last admission at 17:00); November to March - open daily from 09:30-16:30 (last admission at 15:30). A typical visit lasts 1 hour
- Tickets purchased through GetYourGuide cannot be converted into a 1-year-pass
- Please note that you may be subject to security checks. Some items may have to be checked in and reclaimed at the end of your visit
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted in the Queen's Gallery
- Photography and filming for non-commercial purposes are welcomed in the Queen’s Gallery
- In consideration of other visitors, mobile phones must be switched off inside the Queen's Gallery