Spend the day exploring the sets of the TV series "Outlander" on a full-day tour from Edinburgh. See the former residence of the Scottish monarchs at Linlithgow Palace, the 15th-century fortress of Blackness Castle and explore the Royal Burgh of Culross.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See the real life sets from the TV series "Outlander"
- Visit Linlithgow Palace in the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow
- Tour Doune Castle, home of the Clan MacKenzie
- Explore the tiny village of Culross
- Knowledgeable driver/guide
- Transportation by luxury, modern air-conditioned coach
- Entrance to attractions
- Food and drinks
- Children under 4 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet outside the green Ensign Ewart pub, 521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PE.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tour runs with a summer and winter itinerary. Hopetoun House and Midhope Castle only available April-September departures. Doune Castle available October-March departures.