Explore the power and majesty of Scotland’s castles on this tour from Edinburgh to the Highlands. Travel in comfort through beautiful countryside on this luxury, small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Visit beautiful palaces, mansions and countryside homes
- Explore stunning castles in picturesque settings
- Admire Scotland's finest natural scenery
- Taste whiskey at the Dalwhinnie Distillery
- Stay in small, locally owned guesthouses and B&Bs
- Tour transport in a luxury 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Bed and breakfast accommodation (3 nights)
- Visitor attractions
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Return time - approximately 18:30
- Transportation by the top of the range 16 seat Mercedes mini-coach for a more personal experience
- Time off the bus will give you opportunities to take nature walks.
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person on our tours.
- This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- Accommodation: Choose from a selection of small, locally owned guesthouses and B&Bs. All rooms are en-suite. For individual travelers, please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together, please choose the twin room shared option
- Bringing a waterproof jacket and suitable footwear for short walks is recommended
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years