Explore some of Scotland's fascinating history and culture on this full-day small group tour from Edinburgh. Learn about the myths of the Holy Grail and Rosslyn Chapel, and travel to Melrose to see its impressive abbey, dating back to the 12th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Rabbie's Cafe, 6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EGOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Transportation by top of the range 16 seat Mercedes minicoach for a more personal experience
- There is a maximum of 16 participants per tour
- It is recommend that you bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour. Scotland can be a wet place
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- From 1 February 2023, all tours from Edinburgh will depart from Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH1 3DQ