Discover the wonder of the Scottish Highlands on this full-day tour from Edinburgh. Enjoy spectacular mountain scenery as you drive through quant villages and visit Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
- Tours depart from 60 High Street, Royal Mile, in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town, not far from the intersection of the Bridges and the Royal Mile. - Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs to check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. There are no maximum age restrictions