Explore some of the most dramatic and beautiful places in the Highlands of Scotland and the romantic island of Skye on a 3-day small group tour. Discover Glencoe, Loch Ness, Eilean Donan Castle, the 5 Sisters of Kintail and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Transportation by top of the range 16-seat Mercedes minicoach for a more personal experience
- It is recommend you bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour
- Accommodation: Choose from a selection of small, locally owned guesthouses and B&Bs in the village of Portree. All rooms are en suite. The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the village center and some are located up a fairly steep hill. For individual travelers please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people travelling together please choose the twin room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items