Enjoy a 4-day journey through the spectacular Scottish countryside, taking in the wild beauty of the landscape and the relics of Scotland's past. Highlights include the Isle of Skye and the famous Glenfinnan viaduct.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This small-group tour, with a maximum of 16 passengers, gives you a more personal service
- Because you'll have time off the bus, and opportunities to take nature walks, please bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour
- Accommodation will be in a selection of small, locally owned, guesthouses and B&B's. All rooms are en-suite. The guesthouses may be a short walk from the city center. For individual travelers please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together please choose the twin room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31 pounds) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55 x 45 x 25 centimeters/22 x 17 x 10 inches) plus a small bag for onboard personal items