Spend 5 days experiencing Scotland’s breathtaking best. You’ll see the dramatic mountain scenery of Assynt, the remote white sand beaches of the northern highlands, the ancient pine forests of the Cairngorms, and the stark beauty of the Isle of Skye.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- The operator believes a small group tour, with a maximum of 16 participants, really does make a big difference to your trip, offering a more personal service. This is the only 5-star operator to offer this guarantee
- Because the operator believes that you should have time off the bus and the opportunity to take nature walks, suitable clothing and footwear for these walks is recommended
- Small, locally owned guesthouses and B&Bs are used for accommodation. All rooms are ensuite. Note that the guesthouses may be a short walk from the city center. For individual travellers please select the single accommodation option. For 2 people travelling together please choose the shared double option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years