Experience some of the most eye-catching locations in the Scottish Highlands, visit the world-renowned Loch Ness, take a cruise to find 'Nessie', and walk among the Scottish wilderness on this adventurous day trip from Edinburgh.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Starbucks. Make sure you arrive on time, as your guide will need to leave at the tour start time. Look for the van with the "Experience Scotland's Wild" logo. If you think you might be late, please call the activity provider as soon as possible.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- A moderate level of fitness is required as there will be some short walks
- There will be a visit to a cafe where you can purchase lunch
- Some parts of the activity are dependent on rainfall