Walk in the footsteps of Jamie and Claire from the hit series Outlander on a guided tour of various filming locations in Northern Scotland, including Midhope Castle, Blackness Castle, and Falkland.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Edinburgh Bus Station Stance 15 and 16. Find the check-in staff wearing high-vis vests there to greet you. Edinburgh Bus Station is also accessible by the back entrance located at 26 Elder Street. From 5 February 2024, the tour will not depart from Edinburgh Bus Station. The tour will depart from a city center location, which will be confirmed prior.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You will be informed in advance if any areas are closed for filming on your chosen tour date
- Children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult