Sample a superb selection of gin and whisky on this tour through East Lothian. Travel to a coastal village to sip one of the world's best gins, and savor whisky within a secluded distillery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
All tours from Edinburgh depart from Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH1 3DQOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note: From 1 February 2023 all tours from Edinburgh will depart from Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH1 3DQ
- Minimum age to participate is 18 years of age
- Restrictions of 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items