This walking tour of Edinburgh unfurls the history and origins of the world's most famous Wizard (you know who he is!) Great day out for the family.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet outside of the Tron Kirk, opposite Bella Italia on the world-famous Royal Mile. The nearest train station is Waverly station, a 10-minute walk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Meeting Point = Tron Kirk (The Royal Mile Market)
- - We meet outside of the Tron Kirk (Address: 122 High Street, Edinburgh EH1 1SG, UK)
- - Opposite Bella Italia on the world famous Royal Mile.
- - Nearest train station is Waverly station, its a 10min walk away.
- - South side of North Bridge just around the corner to the right as you get to the end of the Bridge and we will be the opposite side of The Royal Mile.
- - Coming from St Giles Catherdral keep walking down The Royal Mile, down the Hill and Tron Kirk is a Large 17th Century Church on your right hand side.