Enjoy a full‐day tour that takes you across the Scottish border to the northeast coast of England. Learn about the historic rivalries, visit the Holy Island, and stop to see Alnwick Castle, made famous by its appearance in the Harry Potter film franchise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Check for an email from the activity provider confirming your pickup location and time on the day before the tour, along with some other useful information. If you haven't selected your pickup yet or need to change any details contact the activity provider directly. Please only follow pickup instructions from Gray Line Enquiries emails for exact details and not from GetYourGuide which is an approximate time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Admission to Alnwick Castle and Gardens is not included in the tour price
- Tour routing and availability are subject to the tidal timetable at Lindisfarne, which may result in a reversal of the order of visit
- On occasion, the itinerary may change due to weather conditions, availability of attractions, and road conditions
- A small number of participants is required to run the tours
- In the unlikely event this is not met and your tour is canceled, a refund, rescheduled date or alternative tour will be offered