Go on a tour to the breathtaking Lake Eland situated at KwaZulu Natal's Oribi Gorge which boasts magnificent wildlife. Oribi Gorge is as famous for its dramatic scenery as it is for its exhilarating wilderness activities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Greek, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from hotels/accommodations within a 5 kilometer radius of the local supplier's office at Gooderson Tropicana Hotel, 85 O R Tambo Parade, South Beach, Durban, 4001, South Africa. For special pickup arrangements, please contact the local supplier. Note that pickup is also available at Durban Harbour passenger terminal.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- German and Polish languages can be requested
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour